a n y t h i n g b u t t h i s

Hey there.
Don't mind me.
I'm just procrastinating.  And doing a pretty fine job if I do say so myself.
Because I have a take-home midterm due in 62 minutes and I am still not finished with it.
*** update: I have now turned in the assignment, with 25 minutes to spare. Much successful, so academics. Wow.**
As you can see, I'm blogging.
But to quell any thoughts of how awesome a procrastinator I am, I must admit that I am almost finished.  The product is in review right now with my editor, aka my dearest mother.
So have no fear kids, you too can one day be as good as I am at putting off the inevitable.
If you're searching for some insider tips on how to accomplish this feat, look no further.
I shall compile a list that is sure to have you on your way to late nights, chipped nail polish, and a great sense of achievement. 
1// Check Twitter a thousand and one times, and then check it some more.
2// Get into a really great conversation with someone and text them continuously throughout the night
3// Check for messages from that person every couple of minutes.
4// Lay on your bed and drown in your own self pity.
5// Lay on your bed and think about how much you do not want to do this.
6// Stare off into space.

That should be enough to get you started on your way to successful procrastination.

Happy postponing, my friends.


 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments