smells like popcorn and cigarettes

So guys.
You can probably tell that I'm a pretty big music fan.  I'm down for a whenever, wherever concert, which is what happened tonight.
Young Friend and Real Estate.
If you've never heard of them, don't feel bad.  I hadn't either.  I only went because it was a $3 concert that SUA put on and I figured hey, why not get out and live a little.
Well, get out I did.  Stand in a crowd of stoners and be bored for three hours…yeah, did that too.
I'm gonna say all three strikes just right off the bat.
It was cool, it was cool…just not my scene.
To each his own.

So now I'm just sitting on the floor in front of our door, which I've discovered is the coolest place in the room because of a) the tile and b) the cooling draft made by the window/door wind tunnel thing we've got going on.
And I'm just eaten my left over pad thai and hoping you can't get sick from that because my god would thaat be awful.



Tonight is made better by the knowledge that in less than 24 hours my ears will be serenaded with the lovely lyrics of Blue October and it will be 53782545957484392 times better.
WOO.
I am excited.
Until then, folks.
Round Two.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments