much ado about nothing

Went to Cartel coffee with Mo and KT to see how it stacked up against the Lawrence competition.
I have to say I am more than a little biased and so it was rather an unsuccessful research effort.
It was pretty kewl tho.
One of the baristas had bleach white hair in a bob and a mustard yellow dress.
J'adore, girlfriend.




Not too shabby, eh?

At this point, I spend most of my time around little people.
But that's okay.
I like legos and the Muppet movie, so really it's a win-win.

Although I do miss just about everything a girl can: her BPs, Lawrence, all the fun we have there.  Lawrence.  Mass St.  My friends.
Did I mention I miss it?
Trying really really hard to enjoy my time here while it lasts though…
But still.
My crimson and blue homeland is a callin.

Also, only a few more days until we embark on our road trip……………yikes.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments