a heartfull

WHOA.
Whoa whoa whoa.
Where have the days gone?
A whole week at my favorite beach with my favorite people in the whole world (minus a few).
It was basically Captiva-induced, sandy feet and wet bathing suit all day dock out the back sound views 24/7 crazy kids yelling a million and one shoes in the hallway 29 pool toys countless lizards quite a few ocean floating chats mermaid dolphins boat adventures crazy insane island storms and some gorgeous nights on the deck.
Like wow.
Could you follow that?
























So there you have it.
Pictures can't even begin to describe the happiness I felt during that week.  Being surrounded by my whole crazy pistachio nutball family is my favorite thing in the entire world (and when I frequent Allen Fieldhouse with some of my best friends, that's saying something).  I've learned that homes and places are important, but not nearly as important as the people you spend your time with there and the memories you make.
Sitting around the makeshift 16 person dinner table and listening to stories about my grandparents and their countless siblings and parents and old times quite possibly could be one of the most beautiful things I have experienced.  I love it so much and could not imagine being the person I am today without growing up with these people and the stories they tell.   

 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments