greetings n salutations

*******It's been a week since I wrote this post.  What does that tell you people****

I'm sitting here at the security desk trying to stay awake. 
 I've already watched two movies.
So I figured writing this long-overdue post was as good idea as any.
Hey.
Long time no see.
Except it hasn't been a long time.
It's been a week.
Say what…
A week for real?!
Insanity.
**thankfully I stopped writing before my over-tired excuse for a brain started a new language of gibberish that no one has any hope of understanding**

I've quickly come to learn that there are so many best parts to living with your best friends in an awesome pad in the coolest town.
For example: everybody assuming their usual position on the couch and watching Gilmore Girls at night.
Three times the closets to raid.
Laying in bed and waiting for everyone to come home and come lay in bed with you.
Can I just say that there is so much bed laying togetherness?  Everyone just gravitates to one room and hangs there and talks or not talks or gripes about homework or sifts through clothes or has a dance party and it's just. so. awesome.
The happiness my heart feels is overwhelming.  And of all the overwhelming I feel in the first dregs of the semester, this is undoubtedly the best. 































 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments