winter wasteland

Just sitting here getting my daily dose of antioxidants (I prefer coffee over vegetables) and listening to Augustana in preparation for the concert on Thursday.
I'm also steadfastly ignoring the need to study for my last final on Thursday, but that's okay because  I have plenty of blogs to read.
And these pics to keep looking at.
Because how awesome are they? 
And how cool is the background?
Mads always turns out to be the best photographer.
It's been me and her lately, off running errands and studying in coffee shops. 
Just like the old days.
It feels good, it feels real good.





Molly and her mom left early this morning and it seems like now I don't know what to do with myself.
These last few days will be fun, but things have just felt a little off lately.
I have felt a little off lately.
And I never know how much to actually share in this blog of mine because I know that people do read it. But also, the point is to be myself.
So hmm.
People always say that Instagram and blogs and perfect pictures create a false reality for people on the outside who don't actually know that you fight with your family or sometimes your house isn't totally clean or that your outfit isn't always insta worthy.
That kinda thing.
And I do like to share happy things and fun adventures and my lovely friends on here, because this partially acts as my digital scrapbook.
But there is something to be said for the fact that real life isn't always happy and fun.

It's a balancing act people, this posting life.

 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments