Average Life

I was making risotto tonight and thinking "I am arborio rice and you are 1 Minute Rice."
Sort of like "I am to the New York Times as you are to the Lawrence-Journal World."
But then as I was stirring, stirring, stirring, I thought, no.
I don't want to have to be coddled and babied and stirred in the hopes that I turn out okay.
But I also don't want to be quick and average 1 Minute Rice.
So I'm probably somewhat of a special rice mix you buy at Trader Joe's that not a lot of people know about or like but the people who do swear by it and they serve it for their friends who don't understand.

Here are my friends sitting on our couch watching the Oscars. I ate Cheetos and studied at the library today so this must be college.


This post was supposed to go up on Sunday obviously so here is Katniss Everbeans and Jimmy Fallon to make up for it.







 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments