#plantmom






I'm pretty sure they tell you not to change your blog name a bunch.
I don't know if that's true and I also don't know who "they" are.
But I feel like it's pretty solid advice.  I'm taking entrepreneurship class next semester so I'll be sure to let you know.
IMO I'm allowed to change the name because Piss Poor is so weird and I still haven't come up with a good reason for why that's the name other than it being different and not really making sense and that being a perfect metaphor for me.
In the other corner, we have a new contender. A Story By Me makes a ton of sense. Not only does it act as a great hashtag that's like the new "in bed", it actually relates to my life as a writer. Everything I do is a story by me. It seems like a good branding idea, but I hate to jump ship on Piss Poor.
Decisions, decisions.

In other news, I got a fern and named her Gwen because that is what my phone autocorrects fern to.
Pretty great, huh?
I love her.

If I'm this annoying with a plant, Lord knows how I'll be with an actual child.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments