Romping Around





You don't have to say it.
I know.
This romper looks like a diaper.
Or maybe worse.
But you have to understand that I am so past willing to sacrifice looks for comfort. LOL what am I, a triplet-ladden mother?
Seriously though, this Midwest heat has got me feelin all sorts of drenched. I keep reaching for the same two things in my closet: the bed sheet (or so says my brother) from a previous post and this romper because THEY ARE SO LIGHT AND AIRY AND COMFORTABLE.
I actually think this romper is pretty cute and already have the perfect look planned for my Classics Vacation in July.
My good pal James took this pictures in East Lawrence. We got out of the car and I immediately wandered away.
He said, "I'm just gonna let you do whatever and take pictures. I feel like that's how most of your photo shoots go."
Wiser words, J. Hoyt. Wiser words.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments