We Got Everything Here That You Could Ever Need






Title courtesy of Caroline Smith and her song Magazine.
It's fitting because a grungy, artsy, brick and white wall and hectic greenery is basically my fav.
Somehow my style has evolved into black or white or both. I got stopped for Style Scout on Mass the other day and that was one of the questions.
"How would you describe your style?"
Uh, black and white?
Today I wore all black. The day of these photos it was white. 
There's just something about white that makes you feel less hot and gross in the summer. I don't know what it is, but I'm okay with white getting it's time to shine. 
Black and grey hog the rest of the year.
I would apologize for my lack of posts if I had ever in my life posted regularly, but I don't, so I'm not.
It's hard when you're basically alone all summer to take cool pics and do photo-worthy things. But I have a trip to Cali to see my wife and a jaunt home, so that will bring loads and loads of good pictures. And so will the return of my MollDoll, which I cannot even think about because it's too exciting and I have a month to wait so I need to sleep at night and not think of all the fun we're going to have this year.

 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments