I Want To Go Over




No, that is not a peanut. It's a world famous chicken wing, duh. With a frog face on the end.



Picturesque. 

























A mere glimpse of our herd. 


















Omg I can't get over the beauty. 
This is the first time I've looked at these photos since being back and dang are the falls stinkin impressive or what? And how bout them rainbows?
All #nofilter too, so yeah.
Now looking back I wish I had taken pics of our hotel because it was so tall and nice and cool. 
The nightlife was overwhelming in a manageable way. It was just bright and bustling enough to feel fun and special, but not so much so that you felt a human trafficer was lurking in the corner. You know?
This was the last leg of our extravaganza. I'm still sad it's over. 
I could have spent the entire summer in the Pittsburgh haze, sitting on my aunt's huge back porch in the morning cool, shuffling between family houses, loving the view as you emerge from the tunnel just as much every time.
For now I'll just have to wear my Baltimore Blows t-shirt, drink coffee out of my Steelers mug, and defend my favorite team on Twitter.
Also, watching the Bus's HOF speech. 
The part where he starts the "Here We Go Steelers" chant.
Over and over.






 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments