This Poor Blog Is Lonely






This post was written ages ago in October but never published. I have a few of those waiting in the wings, about life changes and plans and ideas that I'm not brave enough to share. We'll see about those. For now:

Hey guys.
It's been a while.
I hate when that happens, partly because I think staying consistent in this space is important because I want to use it as an example of my work, and partly because it means that I haven't been taking pictures like I used to.
This semester has been busy, but as I plan my enrollment for the spring, I realize this busy is nothing.
This busy means working two jobs but having random days off that let you go to KC for acoustic sessions, impromptu sleepovers, and breakfast stop at Heirloom.
This busy means an in-between state of transition.
It's like Mimi idling at a red light, purring. 
She really does purr. I swear.
I recently read my last post and was taken aback at the tone and message. I did not think it was anywhere near as honest and depressing. Ha. For what it's worth, I think most of social media is manipulative and dishonest, so I don't think a pinch of reality hurts anyone in this techy day and age.
So, updates? Details?
I find myself drawn to the city of Pittsburgh all the time in random ways. I was just scrolling through Twitter and read an article about the coal smoke blocking the air of Steel City in the early 1900s. Today in class I could heard some guys behind me talking about Michael Vick and Antonio Brown.
I think I need to spend a summer there to get it out of my system, but only time will tell.




 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments

Post a Comment