Wall Power

Overall dress (similar here). Top (similar here). Boots (similar here). Hat.

What do you do when your Saturday shift gets cut at work?
Hightail it to Kansas City and then don't come back.
Well, at least not until the next day.

I adore this outfit because it's simple but it makes a statement. To me, style does not have to be loud colors and crazy get-ups, although that can be fun, too. I try to focus more on pieces individually and as a whole. If each piece is right, then the entire outfit will be too. I guess you could call that attention to detail. See how good I am at that, future employers? 
All of these pieces are ones that I wear pretty much every week. Kind makes you wonder why you have a closet full of clothes that you never wear but can't get rid of. I for one have a lot of things in my closet I can't give up, like a blue velvet gown that was a mis-attempt two Halloweens ago and a kaleidoscope Jesus painting from our old house. 
You just never know.

I realized while running into the Urban Outfitters on the Plaza that this outfit is head to toe Urban. 
Story of my life.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png 


Comments