That's Romance


I had a bunch of words written but I'm a wimp so I deleted them.
I also might need them for an essay, so I figured I shouldn't spread em too thin.
But mostly I wasn't confident enough to send them out into the world. Yahoo. I'm keeping the title, though, so that can be an enticing little tidbit.

This outfit makes me feel art-y and cool. You know when you wear something that feels like it's accurately portraying what's inside? I love that. That's how I feel about this outfit. It's weird but put together and it's not everyone's cup of tea, but still somewhat accessible. I also love when each piece can stand on its own. I was eying these jeans for weeks before I bought them, and I'm so glad I did. They aren't exactly flattering, but I love the style and I wore them three times the week I got them. And this top is the same. It's a bit short for any professional atmosphere, but it's quite cool I think. Go ASOS.

Alright, that's all for now, folks. I've been spending every extra hour rewriting a story to submit for some awards. The last line on the last page is the only one I like. Ha.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, yes, I am listening to Ed Sheeran right now and yes, I have been listening to Ed Sheeran for the past 1483 hours.



 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments