Here We Go


I've spent most of my life talking about how much I hate people.
And then it hit me-this black and white photo of a man on Rylee Blake's blog that made me stop and pick up a pen.
     I love people.
People are beautiful.  Every one is a story, and if there's anything I like better than Nutella or a rainy day, it's a good story.
People create my favorite things: art, books, quotes, food, kids, fuzzy feelings, and good memories.
So who am I kidding?  I may get annoyed with humanity and worn down about the state of our society, but patience is a virtue and the world needs saving, one kind soul at a time.
I'm not going to preach about what this blog is going to be, because heck if I know!
     You're along for the journey, just like me.
      Thanks for following along.

xxoo,
K

Comments

Post a Comment