Incredibly Awesome Weekend

Normally, I try for at least a somewhat decent title...but there really is no getting around that this weekend was undoubtedly the best I've had since school started.  Wahoo!  There were awesome things like Late Night at the Phog (a KU basketball tradition), Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors concert, coffee shop study breaks, and crashing a birthday party for people we don't know...but what made it so giggly and fun and memorable and special was the fact that we did it together.  These girls are quickly becoming my best friends here and I'm so incredibly thankful that I was blessed with their friendship!  It's never a dull moment with these gals, but I wouldn't have it any other way.




Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors= AWESOME
Go check them out, seriously.  I'm pretty into music but I had never heard of these guys before, but I'm SO glad that I got to see them perform live because they're even better that way.


 As I tweeted, life's too short to not sit by a window in a coffee shop!  Just editing some Fiction Writing stories...
Love these girls.

Thanks for stopping by!
xxoo,
K

Comments