It's Friday, I'm in love

This was not your average Friday night my friends, because
WE SAT FRONT ROW AT THE GAME!
Like can you handle the excitement?  I couldn't.
We picked group 3 for camping, so we were pretty much automatically guaranteed first row spots.  That didn't stop us from sprinting through Allen Fieldhouse to get there, which tops my list of Most Exhilarating Things I've Done.
So yeah, it was AWESOME beyond belief.  And even though we played Towson, it turned out to be a really really great game.  Full of dunks, not a lot of fouls.
You know.  Awesome.





World's Greatest newspaper confetti cone.






Word.


Juan acting super hip.

After the game, we went to Java Break, our new fav hangout spot.  
They have coffee, and cereal bar, and lots of different rooms, like the study space where it's nice and quiet, and board game room with putrid green walls and anatomy artwork.  The best room, though, is the Free Speech Zone, which is pictured above.  
Obviously, you can write whatever you want.
Laughter is guaranteed.


Now I'm just left alone until I go home Tuesday.  And when I say alone, I literally mean all alone.  
My roomie left, and so did all my other friends.
Wah.
So far today I've spent most of my time in bed.
Shocker.

 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments