closing time

It's hard for me to explain just how much I love it here.
Remember the days when I was like 'oh, idk how I feel about it'
and 'It's not what I expected'
and wah wah wah?
Yeah, adios.  Sayanara.  Never to be seen again!

Things are starting to feel like home here in a way that I never could have imagined.  The people I'm surrounded by make my heart so happy that I can't fall asleep because I'm smiling so much.
For real. That happened.
It's just been a really great last couple of weeks here.  I think the fact that we're all leaving and going back to the lives we left behind is really starting to hit home and making us all miss our lives here before we've even left.
But honestly, how could you not.  Things are pretty bomb.com here.
Movie nights, dance parties, Christmas decorating, coffee shops, Christmas parties, best friends, telephone Pictionary (you guys…hysterical), jam sessions, late-night food runs, only two finals, inspiring talks with my favorite professor, and lots and lots of gushy cheesy BP love.
I meaan come on.  It does not get any better than the past three weeks.
If you need proof, I've provided it below.

And also, just for the heck of it, a play by play of my first semester at college.  
Crazy stuff.



















The craziest storm I have ever experienced in my life!


Madi made this……I was watching Supernatural. No explanation needed.




The start of something newwww…..
And now





No party is complete without a Photo Booth and awk fam photos.


Soo much love for these crazy kids.



I love em.
I LOVE EM I TELL YOU.

Gosh I'm so happy.

 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments