freaky friday



Today I went to the barn, again, to see my favorite BFF trainer Ryan, again, and ride my adorable little pony, again (without falling off, I might add).
And it was awesome.  Like, as perfect as a third ride after not riding for months can be, perfect.
There was another lady taking a lesson with me, and she had brought a friend to watch.  She was like how long have you been riding?  Are you coming back for full-time training? That was a beautiful flying lead change!
And I was like I'm just home from college for break…I used to ride Naz but this is our third ride togetherrrrrr…I rode once when I came back for Fall Break...
*nonchalantly brushes invisible speck of dirt off shoulder*
I can only allow such bragging because I assure you, it was not always this way.  
I'm talkin nasty-thrown on the ground, ugly stops and runaway horse at an A-rated show, nasty.
Haaa good thing I know how to dig my heels in!
Literally.
Anyway, somehow Ryan and I (unsurprisingly) got on the topic of 50 Shades of Grey, and he asked if I had read it, to which I responded that of course I have.
And he goes, "If I could read, I would read them." lol
And continued on with jokes on jokes on jokes that are not appropriate for all viewers.
This coming from the guy who told my mother that I was a "sexual being". 
*shakes head*
That man cracks me up like no ones business.

Wahoo for being his favorite.  He told me so today.

Gosh I love him.


 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments