c'est la vie, très bien

So my future roomie and current BP just started a blog and her premiere post almost brought me to tears.
Seriously.  
Rylie is the kind of girl who doesn't exactly wear her heart on her sleeve, and is the opposite of fond of hugs and touching.  Which isn't a bad thing, it just means lovey-dovey stuff and feelings aren't the norm.
So to read this amazing post was like a back-stage, sneak-peak, special episode on The Life of Rylie.
And I loved it.
How often to people really say what they're thinking and tell the people in their lives how special they are to them?  Not enough my friends, and I am absolutely guilty of this too. I get caught up in the day-to-day stuff and don't take enough time to recognize how freaking amazing these ladies are, and just how immensely they have changed my life.  I'll spare you a lengthy post for now-just go read Rylie's. 
She said it better than I ever could.

As for the rest of what's what?  Check it: Joel Embiid touched me, First Friday's was a blast, I'm in love with Ry's pictures, spring break is RAPIDLY approaching, and there are so many good songs to listen to that there aren't enough hours in the day to hear them all.





I"M DEAD.  Happiest day of my life?
I actually had a thought of whether I could get married in my jersey.
I kid you not.
I mean, I'm getting married in Allen Fieldhouse so..






Are we not the cutest?  I sent this to Lauren and she goes, "When's the wedding?!".

So, can I say life is good?
Cause life is so, soo good.



 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments