OK it's over







Well we had a pretty rockin Easter weekend.
So great in fact, the ride back was torturous.
Who wants to go back to the real world?
It's been nice, real nice, weather though.  So there's that.
And I've been getting calls and interviews from applications I've sent in.
So that's always good.
And my grandparents are coming this weekend on their drive back to Pittsburgh from AZ.
So that's extra happy.

I guess the real world isn't all that bad.

Can you believe that I only have three and a half more weeks here?  That's blowing my fricken mind.  And kind of makes me want to cry, because how can this year actually be over?  How can I leave Lawrence for three whole months?  How can I survive without the lovely ladies I see and talk to and joke and eat and laugh with everyday?
Whoa.

Whoa whoa whoa.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments