Weekend Spectacular

I love this girl and my people and our town.




I love that Molly has a sweet camera and is the best at photos and always down for adventure.





Look at how cool she is. 
Ugh.
Yes.
I'm trying not to think about next year when she leaves me for nursing school.
Because I don't know what I'm gonna do without this girl and all the inspiration I get from her (and her closet).
As my mom says, there is nothing run-of-the-mill about her.
Gotta love it.










I totally stole this photo from Mol but look at freakin awesome it is.  How could I not?


My mom got in on Saturday and we went right to Good Juju/First Fridays in Kansas City.
As I expected, she loved it.
L-O-V-E-D it.
It was pretty awesome, as usual.

More on the mama extraordinaire next post.
For now, I'm basking in the happiness.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments

Post a Comment