Music Man



You're welcome for these super shitty iPhone photos of what was one very eye-opening and dance-provoking night. 
The best grease-dripping-down-your-arm, humongous square piece of free Vaski birthday pizza you've ever eaten at 11:30 at night was involved.  Also a guy sidled up next to me and asked, among other things, if I raved often.
Ya, still can't get over that.
My friend Connor takes pictures for a production company that brings shows to the Granada. The coolest, I know. He's let me tag along to a few concerts now. He'll hang with me for a while, and then nod and slide off. The next second he'll be on stage taking pictures. It's fun to watch from the crowd when I have the inside scoop and can see the pictures when it's all said and done. I can sorta tell now when he gets a good shot on stage, which makes it even more fun to be a spectator. 
Also, concerts. Can never turn one down.

Things have been very musical over here, mostly because of my increased Granada attendance, but also because of Lolla.  Lollapalooza, by the way, is not "mainstream", in case anyone with a sorry and limited music knowledge but who apparently knows everything was wondering.
 Molly lives in Chicago and is an avid Lolla attendee, and this summer I'm going to see what all the hubbub is about.

Check out Connor's website here.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments