The Kathy and Bertha Show: Spring Break Edition




Lauren's thoughts on this outfit: "That is a woman who doesn't want to be noticed for her looks."













So, pretty much the usual. We managed to squeeze almost a whole week's worth of outings and pictures into just a day and a morning. Holla.
Now I'm sitting in the airport trying to sort through all my pictures and put them into posts and decide which gets to go on Instagram when.
It's task, people.
Also just found out I got a pay raise at work. Hollaa.
And Dylan told me that take-off is almost fool proof and planes never fall out of the sky because of "lift."
Sounds suspiciously like that College Humor video about flying…..But since he's an aerospace engineer, I think I'll take his word for it.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments