Where The Fern Grows (Everywhere)







It feels like forever since I've done an outfit post.
That's what happens when all your photographers are no longer available. Thankfully Mads finds it in her lovely little heart to amuse me every once in a while. She actually is one of the best at pics so it's pretty much a win-win because then I get to spend time with her.
Like for instance, we went to the grocery store after this. Just like old times.
Which leads me to my next point..
The great thing about this outfit is how versatile it is. Today I had work at Urban at seven in the morning. Perfect outfit for that because not only is it entirely Urban from head to toe, it's also comfy and cute. Then I went to lunch with a friend. Perfect again. After that, I threw my Student Housing polo on and switched shoes for my desk shift, which was fairly convenient. See what I'm saying? From seven in the morning until 8:30 at night and all sorts of places in between. 
All in all, I'd give this one a 10. It's summer appropriate, has spunk in all the right places and makes me feel put together and semi-professional while still keeping it fun.
Yay. 


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments