Lights



Every night when we leave Urban, the lights twinkling down Mass St. make standing in the cold waiting for the door to be locked not so bad. It's so cheery and Christmas-y that it's hard to not want to stare all night. I for one love this time of year because I get to bundle up in huge scarves and hats.
I get so many compliments on this coat and I think it's because of the color and the gold hardware. The official color is "loden." How weird, right? 
I bought it this time last year on sale at Macy's and it was one of the better purchases I've made. I couldn't find it online any more, but I linked some similarly colored and styled ones below! Also, pom beanies. That sparkly one from Anthro is to die for. When would I have occasion to wear that? Probably never. I just would. 
So there.




 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments