Vegas Baby


9:00am: Arrive

10:00am: Pool
I would come am coming back to Vegas just to pool hop.


12:30-2:00pm: Lounge and Ready Selves

2:30-5:30pm: Bertha does her thing and I do mine

8:00pm-into ze night: Dinner and partay
I'm still blown away by the dinner we had. Holy moly. And Omnia was pretty dang cool too, although you just can't escape those weirdos when all you want to do is watch the famous chandelier above you, can you?


1:30am: Snapchat, shower, sleep


So, here's the deal. If you know me, you can imagine that Vegas maybe wouldn't really be my thing. I like going out every once in a while, but I spend most of my time alone, at home, under a blanket. Often drinking tea. Usually reading, editing, or writing. I've even proclaimed how Vegas isn't right up my alley.
But you are here to witness the proclamation of a changed woman.
It's really pretty fun.
We had a fairly tame night, too, compared to what I'm sure most of the peeps do here. And I would even say that I am intrigued enough to desire returning. 
It's just so crazy to me. Someone just decided this opulent, addicting, excessive world was going to pop up right here in the middle of the desert. Wanna build a hotel? Okay. Want it to be in the shape of a pyramid? Even better. It's all just so much. So much foliage lining every walkway and so much big, over the top, larger than life. But I suppose that's what makes it fun, the indulgence.
Meanwhile it's 8:11am and I think I went to sleep at 2:00am. Bertha showered for, I kid you not, probably 40 minutes. I fell asleep before I could time her and give her crap. The record is one hour and I fell asleep then, too. It's like I'm a lightweight or something.


 photo ScreenShot2014-03-26at70429PM_zps4b0f653f.png

Comments