so like, yikes

So like, life is rough. As is clearly demonstrated by my lack of posts.
This past week was the worst week of my life.  Seriously.  And I've had some pretty bad weeks.
I don't wanna talk about it, because I've already spent so much time explaining and whining and crying and laughing as I cry because of the ridiculousness of it all.
Think: things can't get any worse, and then they do. Literally.
As in, can't enroll, didn't pass a test for journalism so now I have to take an 8 am class next semester, and a shattered iPhone screen.
Lotsa fun kids.

But anyhoo, that's quite enough of that.
I'm sitting in the laundry room successfully avoiding studying for bio or doing any sort of work.  But hey, it's only 10:14 and I'm doing laundry! So there's that.

Here's some randomness for your viewing enjoyment.

 
Tell me that's not the greatest video you've ever seen. 
 I still get chills every time I watch it, and I live it.
Like last night: first real season game. Hollaaaa



BA ladies right thurr. 

 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments