irrelevant things you don't really care about

Just takin a study break between PEP carboxylase and the three stages of embryonic growth. lol.
Really, I shouldn't be breaking at all because I've done way more Netflix watching than studying tonight, but oh well.

Irrelevant Thing #1: House of Cards is the best, dabomb.com, my most recent obsession.  Took me three days to finish the only *sad face* season on Netflix.  It is so freakin smooth and calmly intense, it just sucks you in and makes you actually wish you were a prostitute in D.C. or a corrupt congressman who works on the hill.  Ha. But really.  





Irrelevant Thing #2: I forgot what other things I was going to put.  The glory of House of Cards is just too much for me.

Irrelevant Thing #3:  I really can't remember.  This bodes well for my studying and test on Monday, eh?

I give up.

 photo ScreenShot2013-10-17at61918PM_zps514d654c.png

Comments